How Corporate Uniform Programs Work
A CEO in the market for corporate uniforms looks for someone who can get them the best products at the best prices. They call a professional distributor who works with uniform manufacturers. The manufacturer, as well as the buyer, are able to plan for the most economical and successful outcome.
Executive Apparel Distributors are most knowledgeable about corporate uniform programs. They guide uniform buyers through the entire development process. Buyers like to work with distributors to eliminate some of the guess work and save valuable time. Consequently, working with distributors can also save money. Our distributors are experts in their field who strive to simplify the development process for buyers.
Manufacturer. Distributor. Buyer. End-User.
The Manufacturer’s job is to provide Distributors with the best options for their Buyer’s branded uniform program. That includes garments and information on best practices for planning the program. Buyers are asked important questions at the start of every project to understand it thoroughly. Below are some questions distributors may ask.
- Who will be wearing the uniforms? Describe job function(s)?
- Where will they wear their uniforms?
- What does the company/group/organization do?
- Have they provided any reference or inspiration materials?
- What type of uniform program are they interested in? In-Stock, Semi-Custom or Fully Custom?
- How many uniforms are needed in each category? Will there be repeat orders?
- What is the delivery deadline?
- Where are the finished uniforms shipping to?
- What is the budget for the project?
- Are there any specials considerations that we must be aware of?
Distributors are Advocates for the Buyer
In this business model the phrase “Middle Man” doesn’t carry a negative connotation. Distributors advocate for Buyers. They communicate with Manufacturers in order to help plan production more efficiently. A thorough distributor who asks good questions is well-equipped to develop the best uniform program to suit their client’s needs. Avoid unnecessary steps that waste time and money! Work hand-in-hand with a manufacturer’s distributor. Ensure better pricing, reliable timelines and most of all—peace of mind.
Learn more about the development process including the 5 Steps to Planning a Uniform Program.
Uniform distributors who would like to learn more about our products, pricing and services can set up a Profile in advance of their first order. Submit your profile. An Executive Apparel representative will contact you shortly.
Buyers for groups who would like to connect with one of our distributors can contact us here.
Head to our Pinterest page for a handy infographic for planning branded uniform programs.