Custom Apparel: Your Questions Answered
Create the look you envision with Executive Apparel’s comprehensive in-house custom capabilities. With custom designs, you can achieve the image you want in a wide range of styles, colors, and fabrics. Executive Apparel is proud to offer small minimums, quick turnaround, wide size scales, and the stamp of quality that customers demand.
Why Executive Apparel Should Be Your First Choice When Looking for a Custom Uniform Program
Executive Apparel is a full-service manufacturer of unique custom work uniforms. While we have hundreds of in-stock styles available, many of our customers start with a line item and work with our design team to create a unique style exclusively for their program. We have an extensive archive of custom patterns for corporate, career, school, and hospitality programs.
Custom Programs with Executive Apparel are great because…
- Programs can run for multiple years, and increase customer loyalty
- Help you secure a relationship with your client
- Profit because it’s hard to compare custom apparel with the competition.
- Most customers will have a need for more than just a custom program… which leads to add-on opportunities.
If you have a tight deadline and budget, get a custom look by altering and embellishing an in-stock garment. Our team is happy to coach you through the process with cost-saving advice that improves your bottom line.
How to Order With Executive Apparel:
1. Pricing a Successful Custom Program!
Custom programs are a little harder to price than in-stock programs, so keep these steps in mind.
- Get the minimum requirements (Color, Style, Fabric, Quantities) as clear as possible from your client.
- Make sure that your client knows they will need to provide you with a deposit for custom work
2. Next: Call EA!
- Provide your EA Account Executive with your client’s expectations.
- Make sure you get the required minimum quantities covered in your quote. (Check your EA Documentation)
3. Next: Your Rep will:
- Provide you with an assortment of fabrics for you to get approved by your client
- Ask you for any missing details needed to properly quote your program. (Custom Buttons, Trims, etc)
4. That’s it. We will get you a quote and deposit requirements within 24 hours!
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom uniform programs require a minimum of 72 pieces for Blazers and 144 pieces for all other items. Custom embroidery is available.
Join Us On Zoom! Our PPAI Coffee Talk is on December 1st, 2020
In this presentation, we will be going over who we are as a company, what we do, what we sell, and how we help you get sales. If interested, please email email@example.com to RSVP.
Keep In Touch!
As always, if you are interested in custom apparel or any of our other products, call us at 215-464-5400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.